Sunday, December 9, 2012

Zero to Awesome Day 24 and comments (reposted from Aug 25 2011)



Day 24





As you can see, my drought of not selling stuff is over.  I even sold a couple of other Decimations that I didn't screenshot, but basically over the course of the day and evening I sold a lot of stuff.  Not always for as much money as I'd like, but a sale is a sale.  (And a couple were for much more than I'd listed, so it all balances out.)

Most importantly of course, was the purple.  ^_^  I haven't place a bid on my Enzymes yet, but there's hope that I can afford them now, thanks to my lucky break the other day.

*  Ran 2 BAFs and 1 Lamda.  I don't have my last two slots open yet, but give it time.  I crafted my Judgment Tier 2.

*  Ran 5 tip missions, and converted 50 merits again.

*  I continue to be interested by how people react to the name.  One person on two of the iTrials said that he's been reading these posts and following my progress.  He was on some of the earlier trials I wrote about.  I told him that I'd have to be careful to not screw up with him watching.  :D  But then I said something about continually targeting people on the team, that something was wrong.  Which was apparently a stupid thing to say, but I had no idea the prisoners could confuse you, all they do is run past you and never attack, and I'd never been confused like that before (aside from AE Baby I've run trials on two scrappers and a widow).  Also this was right after the servers had come back up after the Hotfix, so my first thought was "something really weird it going on, does it have anything to do with why they took the servers down?"

Someone made a comment, "Oh, the irony!"  Apparently because of my name and the "clueless question".  Because, you know, stupid name = stupid person.  (Actually, so far I haven't managed to troll too many idiots with my name -- most people tend to ignore your name unless they think it's particularly weird or cool.)

Finally I had someone tell me that they loved me and I'd won the internet, also apparently because of my name.  Heh.  (They may have read my bio too I suppose -- this was in the ski chalet.)

I bought some candy canes and purchased the halo aura.  I'm going to get the burning halo as well.

Other than that, I joined a speed Khan on my widow.  Please note:



I got the kill on four of five AVs, but the one that someone else killed, I got a purple drop -- my third of the week.  :D  And someone on my team said that they were still waiting for their first ever.  I can't complain, it's been very lucky for me this week.  Well, except for the raft of commons and uncommons on the itrials, I've got one rare and one very rare total so far.

Team was 2 defenders, 2 stalkers, a stone tank, and my widow, so probably not too surprising that I got a lot of kills, I was a significant part of team damage I think.  We finished in 22 minutes, and that included a quick bio and snack break before the AVs.

---

ChaosAngelGeno
This has been a really entertaining and useful read to apply to builds I'm currently working on. Nicely done and thank you, but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Organica
I got a purple drop -- my third of the week. 


---

Skeeter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Organica
Thanks. ^_^

* I continue to be interested by how people react to the name. One person on two of the iTrials said that he's been reading these posts and following my progress. He was on some of the earlier trials I wrote about. I told him that I'd have to be careful to not screw up with him watching.   But then I said something about continually targeting people on the team, that something was wrong. Which was apparently a stupid thing to say, but I had no idea the prisoners could confuse you, all they do is run past you and never attack, and I'd never been confused like that before (aside from AE Baby I've run trials on two scrappers and a widow). Also this was right after the servers had come back up after the Hotfix, so my first thought was "something really weird it going on, does it have anything to do with why they took the servers down?"
That was me! And still reading. Don't worry about the confuse thing, you did fine. Was playing my Ebil Dom, Freezelok.

---

Organica (me)

Hey Freezelok.  ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosAngelGeno
This has been a really entertaining and useful read to apply to builds I'm currently working on. Nicely done and thank you, but...


Yeah, I have no explanation for 3 in one week.

The last time I had two in one day, I spent nearly a whole Saturday killing Cimemorans on the wall until I had 32 shards to craft my T4.  [I]That[/I] wasn't so much luck as it was the results of farming.  [I]This[/I] is just... me doing what I normally do, a few tip missions and a TF a night.  Random is random.

No comments:

Post a Comment