Sunday, December 9, 2012

Zero to Awesome Day 17 (reposted from Aug 18 2011)



Day 17

Once again I didn't actually gain any experience with my character, though I did log in and convert 50 merits and do some marketing.  All of the Obliteration damage IOs that I'd listed had failed to sell.  This alarmed me a little, since they'd been selling for good money just a day or two earlier.  I had all 10 listed already.  I wound up crafting ten Eradication damage IOs, and  those have also taken a dive in price, down from over 20 million each to as little as 10 million.  (there were 9 for sale a few days ago, and now there's over 40).  Anyway I listed mine for more than 10 million but less than I'd originally planned to list them for.

Most of the evening was spent playing with my brute on my new account and then working my SS/INvul brute Shinobu Eden through Ghost Widow's arc and unlocking the patron pools, and then running five rogue tip missions.  I also made a couple of blackberry pies last night, that took up part of the time I'd normally use to play.  ^_^

This morning when I logged in to check the market, none of my Eradication IOs had sold but 7 of my 10 Oblits had sold.  Huh, go figure.  Anyway, that puts me over 700 million.  ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment