Thursday, November 1, 2012

90 Days to the Apocalypse -- Day 62


Most of what I did tonight was join another of Ragey Cat's ITFs, for which I gained nearly two levels on Eternal Sweeper to just shy of level 45.  I used my last xp booster (last on my secondary account anyway).  Colbalt was on the team, and Greg S, and other people that I know but don't know, if you know what I mean.  Although at this point in the game you kind of know everyone in a way.  I was thinking about that tonight, the people that don't log on anymore, it seems like forever since I saw them.  The people that still log  on are kind of like family now because it's the same small group of faces every night (so to speak).

Anyway, the point being, we had a good team and I had fun.  Didn't do anything else.  Colbalt asked me if I posted in a blog by Organica, and I said I did, and he said that someone named Llydia sent him a level 25 Luck of the Gambler 7.5% and some money.  ^_^


Also Greg S got a purple recipe on the ITF and dropped it on me unexpectedly... said he didn't need it.  I didn't need it either, so I dropped it on Colbalt.  Hehe.


It seems clear that I will be able to get 2 or 3 of my 35+ characters to 50 if people keep running ITFs.  On the other hand, it seems less easy to play one of my lower level characters these days....

I documented all of my 2nd account Justice characters too.  Maybe I'll even get some writing done tonight for NaNoWriMo.

No comments:

Post a Comment