Tuesday, November 6, 2012

90 Days to the Apocalypse -- Day 67


I haven't taken pictures the last couple of days, and maybe that's because I haven't been doing much that seemed picture-worthy.  But tonight I did join a Speed MoKhan assembled by Whisper X and lassy.  I would have liked to bring Mouse Police for this, I could use the badge on her, but I wanted to provide the maximum amount of contribution to the cause so I brought Jennie Nova instead.  We had tanks and brutes and whatever, support seemed to be in order.  In any case we were successful, and finished in just under 28 minutes.  ^_^

Earlier in the evening I ran the Dean MacArthur (Hey Mouse Police, high five babe!) and the Leonard arcs from Ouro.  I already had Army of Me badge courtesy of Colbalt Avenger, but this got me the Bane of Ajax and Explosive Finale badges, and it was fun.  So that takes Mouse up to 1236 badges.

Prior to that I did take a screenshot of her at 1234 badges, because someone said I should.  I guess because the numbers line up and that's cool or something.  So here is literally the only picture I've taken in two days:


Woo.

I also PL'd Storm Girl Ten up to 18.  I'd like to get her to 20 or so, but I stopped after one run to join the speed MoKhan.

And I completed two more Grandpa Anarchy tales, yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment