Saturday, November 3, 2012

90 Days to the Apocalypse -- Day 63


I'd like to say that as of Friday Evening I has 2,200 words written for my NaNoWriMo challenge this year.  I'm kind of not following the rules again this year, but as long as I wind up writing 50,000 words in November I'll be happy.  At the moment I'm working on more Grandpa Anarchy tales, of which I've nearly completed one.

As far as City of Heroes goes, Friday night I started off by trying to run a Mender Lazarus Task Force at +3/8 on my titan weapons/willpower brute Megami Hime.  I have several toons that I might have tried this with, but one of the willpower brutes seemed best -- they have softcapped defenses and massive regen and are just generally tough as nails.

I made it through the first three missions, by which point Ragey Cat and CA and Jane wanted to start up a Miss Liberty Task Force, so we did that.  I switched to my other Titan Weapons brute, Saturn Princess, who hadn't run the alpha unlock mission yet, but I was just able to speed through it and finish it in time to join the TF.  And that was a lot of fun as usual.  ^_^



After that Jane and CA wanted to know if I wanted to run that DIB badge run.  Well, of course!  This took an extraordinary amount of time, because some people couldn't find the toons that needed the badge, and some wanted to run it on blue toons which isn't possible but we formed in RWZ and tried it to be sure, then we mostly switched to red toons and tried it again with one vigilante, which still didn't work, then finally we got an all-redside team together and did our run for the three badges.  Mouse Police is up too 1229 now, I think.  And afterwards we did a blueside run for those who wanted the badges on their blueside toons.  I used Saturn Princess again for that.

And that was pretty much it for the evening.  Oh, and I did document more characters on my 2nd account -- all of my Victory toons.


No comments:

Post a Comment