Friday, November 16, 2012

90 Days to the Apocalypse -- Day 77


I think one of my goals for the weekend is to get at least three characters to 50.  Storm Girl Ten is 47, Eternal Sweeper was 46 before tonight, and Sonic Girl Seven was 45 when the night started.  I jumped in Sparks Fly and started up my usual Council earth map and got Sonic Girl up to 48 in two runs (she was nearly 46 already, and I used an XP booster, I have 8 left on my main account).

Then I switched to Eternal Sweeper and joined a Numina that Kali started up, which we completed in 42 minutes.  Followed by a Lady Grey TF which we kinda didn't speed but then kinda did for part of it -- some people wanted a kill lots xp kinda run, but at least one person really wanted a speed run, and we didn't make clear which it was before we started.  In any case, we finished in an hour, and Eternal Sweeper hit 47.  So that's two at 47 and one at 48, I can get all three to 50 by Sunday I'm sure.

Forgot to take any pictures tonight though.  After tonight we have 2 weeks left to play... I really need to figure out what I want to accomplish in those two weeks.  Aside from leveling several characters I need to document all of my alts that I haven't yet, document my old Zero to Awesome thread still, play SSA 2.3-2.5 on Princess Ozma, play SSA 1.7 on Dilithium Flower (just for the screen shots), do a lot of badging on Mouse still... I probably don't have time for all of it.  But I need to jump on the stuff I really want to do right away and do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment