Monday, November 26, 2012

90 Days to the Apocalypse -- Day 86


I had plans yesterday to try and PL One Divine Hammer closer to 50 and to actually get Eternal Sweeper to 50, but those didn't materialize.

Thwe first thing I did was to check on my main account to see who I had left to document.  It turns out I have a bunch of servers full of characters that I haven't documented still --Liberty, Champion, Protector, Infinity, Guardian, Justice, and Freedom.  I did a couple of the others Sunday morning just to narrow the list to the above.  I'm going to have to do at least one server a day every evening to make sure everyone is done.

Then I logged in and started setting up to PL, but Freaky was running a Sarah Moore and couldn't find an 8th, even someone to fill so they could start.  So I switched to One Divine Hammer and joined, since it's only 40+.  I didn't really take any pictures, but there's not that much to see about a Sara More.  I'm surprised I didn't get the AV though.

Later in the day was the final Cathedral of Pain runs by Feaky and Pyro's Total PWNAGE super group and Jane and CA's villain group Stars Haven.  Both runs went off perfectly!  And it was photo day on Virtue, so we paused for a photo after each CoP, and in between we had a  Brickhouse Chat photo session in Rikti War Zone organized by Maressa.


(Blue Side CoP)


(Brickhouse Chat photo.  I used Sparks Fly, one of my most-played characters.)



(Redside CoP photo)

Afterwards CA and Jane ran a Numina and I joined, again on One Divine Hammer, who finished the evening  at level 43.5.  CA was using Jungle Kitteh, who I'd PL'd a bit last week and who earned Task Force Commander.  I'd promised to help them out today since they had wanted to run this Saturday.  We had a pretty good run, but were interrupted by rikti raids of course.

The last thing I did that evening was run Mouse through five hero tips including the "Unstable Trigger" one in which you face off with Maelstrom.  This earned me another badge.  Surprising really that I'd never got that one before, but that puts me at 1249.

No comments:

Post a Comment