Thursday, November 15, 2012

90 Days to the Apocalypse -- Day 75


I logged in last night just in time to see Ragey Cat starting up a Sutter TF.  I was the first to join.  Ragey filled the team, then put my character Storm Girl in charge since I was 43.  It turns out to be quite easy to be in charge of a Sutter -- you talk to the contact once to start the TF, and once at the end (optional, of course).

In between we had a pretty fun TF with Ragey's 24 brute and a scrapper being the only tanks of any sort.  That meant a lot of healing, but we had a corr and a storm-based MM and everything went well.  In fact, Primal Duray died without moving -- he teleported only once, and it was to a spot six inches to the left, pretty much.  He was flopping from freezing rain and just died too fast to teleport anywhere else.  I've never seen a fight with him go that easy before.



I was curious whether Storm Girl would get a bonus, since I ran a Sutter last Saturday and it hadn't changed to a new WST on Tuesday.  The answer?  Nope, no bonus, grrr.  Left still unanswered is whether I'd have gotten a bonus if it had been more than a week since I last ran a WST Sutter.

Anyway after that Storm Girl was still only about halfway through 43, so I fired up the laptop and did a run through Council earth at +4/8 with Trinkets, and this got Stormy to 44 and 3 bubbles in.  A second run would have got her to 45, but I was too tired.  But as the days click down, I'm considering whether I want to push several of my mid-40's characters to 50 in this way, or want to try and complete my other goals instead.  On Mouse I still need to run one Ouro arc, run an Ice Mistral SF, spawn and kill Caleb, and try to get the arsonist badge in Mayhem missions, then I can turn hero with a week left to get the badge from that.  Time's running out to do all of that (and I still need to run DA arcs, First Ward/Night Ward arcs, kill Hamidon Seed, and probably a few newer blueside arcs).

No comments:

Post a Comment