Wednesday, October 31, 2012

90 Days to the Apocalpyse -- Day 61



Sometimes the stupidest bios on the stupidest throwaway characters make me laugh pretty hard.  Here's three that amuse me beyond all reason or logic:




So yeah... I continue to catalog/document all of my many characters.

Anyway tonight was the Crazy 88's fall solstice influence burning extraveganza, which actually turned out to only be four people (that I saw, and that includes myself).  Nethergoat is the one who suggested we hold such an event but he seems to have given up on logging into the game ever again -- I don't think he even logged in for the Halloween event which his son would have loved so much.  :/  But I logged in with Wall Street Brawler and burned somewhere between 8 and 9 billion influence, moving me up to 9th place in the super group (it takes a LOT of prestige to reach the top rankings in this SG!)  We're still the #2 SG on Virtue and probably will remain so, but we destroyed about 38 billion influence or so tonight, for no other reason than we could.

Afterwards I stood on the steps of city hall and gave away 11 Overwhelming Force KD/KB IOs to whoever approached me and opened a trade window.  That was my Halloween gift.

I also spent some time IOing Brute Girl Zero with generic IOs, and then I joined a speed ITF with Eternal Sweeper, which got me one level, up to 43 now.

And that was how I spent the last day of October.  Tomorrow:  one month left to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment