Saturday, October 27, 2012

90 Days to the Apocalypse -- Day 56


The Halloween event it live!

Every year, when events have come around, I've spent a lot of time trying to get my main characters as many of the badges as possible.  Finally in this last year I kind of gave up on doing that because it was exhausting, and the result was that Mouse Police does not have the new Valentine tip "love letter delivery" mission badess, and did not, until now, have the Haunted House badges.  Sadly there's no way I'll get the former, but this weekend was my chance to get the latter.

But first, I started by trick or treeting in Grandville.  I did this for a while and was up to about 8 or so costumes, when I decided to heed the Friday night call for Shimmer's Mother Ship Raid.  I parked Mouse back in First Ward and logged on to Saturn Princess.


The Riksi Mothership Raid was very successful.  I gained more than half a level, hitting 45.  I wasn't even aware of which level I was, because I'd logged out in Cimemora without leveling up, so even though I managed to log in and leveled before joining the raid, I still thought I was 43.  I only discovered my mistake later, it was like gaining an extra level instantly!

I may have mentioned in a previous post how I reworked Saturn Princess's build and removed Weave, but still took tough, and had Maneuvers but not Combat Jumping.  Even when I typed this I knew something seemed wrong about that -- Weave grants more defense than Maneuvers, why wouldn't I pick that?  This was one of the reasons I'd logged off without leveling, because I wanted to make sure I had my build right s that I wouldn't have to respec.  And I did, picking up Weave at level 44.

Later in the evening I did tips in PI with Jane and Cobalt Avenger.  Jane's dog "TF Dog" (not his real name, but he always wanted in or out when she was on a task force) had died, so she was depressed, but playing the game for a bit helped I think.  I got a lot of costumes on Saturn Princess and the first costume badge, and all of the defeat badges, and we also ran the Halloween tip missions 5 times for all of those badges.  Saturn Princes wound up halfway to 46.  And that was our evening.


No comments:

Post a Comment