Monday, October 8, 2012

90 Days to the Apocalypse -- Day 38


There weren't a lot of people on tonight.  I figured I could join a Khan TF pretty easily (last night that it is WST) but our first attempt drew only three people so we decided to try again later.  In the meantime, I went to Ouro and ran "A Madman's Council" which unlocked Hess on Swift Sky.  Not long after I was done, Freaky had logged on and was forming a MoKhan.  So I joined.

We had at least half the team filled by people from LFG/Help channels, and you never know what you're going to get doing that, especially for a Mo run.  But actually it went really well.  We had a tank, a brute, three scrappers, two trollers, and a defender -- at least one of them was nature affinity, which has such nice buffs.  We pulled Reichs down to one corner and had the brute tank the other four AVs seperately, which worked.  The NA did that mushroom spores debuff toggle when Reichs was being pulled and he stopped halfway to the tank and went straight for the NA, but we quickly got things under control (that debuff REALLY pisses enemies off though!).  In the end we were successful, Master of 5th Column Task Force achieved!

This was actually my 99th badge on Swift Sky, although I hit 100 and 101 at the same time (the WST helper one, and the one for 100 badges too).  I don't think I have MoKhan on any other toon -- I've tried for it a few times but overall I'm not a big one for Mo badges.  So it amused me even more that Swift Sky has it with so few badges overall.

Then we took down Seed of Hamidon in First Ward with a 6 man  team.  Again, something I've never done, and a fun badge to add to Swift Sky's small but increasingly distinguished collection!

I hit 47 on the Khan, which allowed me to slot hami-O's (Cytoskeletons in three defense powers).  Yay!


No comments:

Post a Comment