Saturday, October 6, 2012

90 Days to the Apocalypse -- Day 35


I didn't do that much on Friday night.  There weren't many people online and I logged in late I think.  Freaky was planning to run all of the shard TFs for the weekend, so I decided what I really wanted to do was get Swift Sky from level 38 to 40.  And... that's what I did.  That's all I did, in fact -- just like I've done for the other 38 levels, I PL'd my new scrapper up two more levels.

At the moment though, Swift Sky has a nearly complete IO build, aside from the things I can't even slot yet.  She's at nearly 40% smashing/lethal defense, and that's on a Willpower toon.  She has a few endurance problems still, those need fixed, but that's Titan Weapons for you.  But all in all I'm pleased with the character, and not at all disappointed in myself for having PL'd all the way to 40.  I've played Titan Weapons on a brute, and I have a dozen or more Willpower melee toons by now.  I know exactly what I want for this character and how to build her and play her.

I did some work finishing up her build, so that I'm completely ready for a shard TF Saturday.  And that was it.  I've had a cold so I decided to call it an early night.

No comments:

Post a Comment