Tuesday, October 16, 2012

90 Days to the Apocalypse -- Day 46


We're past the halfway point so now it really feels like I'm counting down to the end of the game.

(I've archived all of my Zero to Awesome 2 thread btw -- still haven't started on the original Zero to Awesome thread.)

Tonight was a 2nd night of villain badging.  I started by collecting all of the defeat badges in First Ward and Night Ward.  Was still working on the last one, Black Knights, when CA and Jane came on.  Our plan was to run a Silver Mantis TF and then 5 villain tips for Jane.  So that's what we did.

We had 6 people for the Silver Mantis, and that went pretty well, not really too much to say about it except that one mission near the end where you have Paragon Protectors and teleporting Sky Raiders, and it's a defeat all on a 5 level map?  Yeah, Devs hate villains.

And the last mission is fun too, Sky Raiders everywhere.  But we finished, and we killed Scrapyard Ghost just because he was there, and we ran the five villain tips and did the morality mission -- the one where you blow up Croatoa.  That's my favorite, it's fun to blow stuff up.



The plan for tomorrow is to try a LRSF.  I need that one, and one other too.  I finished the evening with 1153 badges on Mouse.

Things I still need to do for badges:  Dark Astoria Defeat Alls, Dark Astoria missions, Ouro villain missions, Ouro First Ward and Night Ward, Finish my patron arc, do a ton of bank heists.  I need the explore badges from those but with 2 accounts I can work that out myself.  Also I need Caleb, and maybe Deathsurge still?

Then I also need to go hero again for the round trip badge, and I don't have Penny Yin or Admiral Sutter yet either, or most of the incarnate trial badges.  Suffice it to say, I have more than enough badges left to get that I can get over 1200 pretty easily.


No comments:

Post a Comment