Monday, October 22, 2012

90 Days to the Apocalypse -- Day 52

Tonight was a Penny Yin night.  It was the last night of Yin as the WST, and lots of friends wanted the extra experience and/or are working on the helper badges, and of course it's a TF that can be run in around half an hour (faster if you're so inclined).  So I was on three of them in a row.

But first!  I logged in Mouse Police and ran several of the easier (1-3 mission only) badge missions for villains from Ouroboros.  I gained a couple of gladiator badges along the way too, so I finished the night with a total of 1182.  Getting close to 1200!  I think I should at least shoot for 1250 by the end of the game, especially since there's a badge for that mark.

And... I remembered to log off in First Ward.  I'm at about 26% complete on my Day Job there.

For the first Yin TF I ran Saturn Princess again and got to level 42.  She's turning into a fun character to play.    But I do agree with the one person who told me yesterday that Titan Weapons in flight looked kind of silly and cartoony:


After that I ran two straight Yin TFs on Forest Goddess.  The first landed me less than two bubbles from 50, so I stuck around for the second and hit 50 in the third mission.  Haven't done the Alpha unlock yet, still need to finish up her build, but I'm glad to get her to 50.  She's a fun character, both Nature Affinity and Water Blast are pretty awesome sets and fun to play.  It remains to be seen if I play my plant/nature affinity troller at all though.  >.>


Ack, poor dog!


And I came up with a bio for Saturn Princess so here's a closer look at my newest alt:


No comments:

Post a Comment