Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Bucket List for Last Six Weeks


As the game winds down, I wanted to lay out a list of my goals for the final weeks.  I think originally all I said was that I wanted to get my staff melee/energy aura brute Princess Ozma and my nature affinity/water blast defender Forest Goddess to 50, and as of last night I've done that.  I may have also talked about getting my staff melee/ninjitsu stalker Eternal Sweeper to 50 as well, which I'm working on.  And of course in the meantime I powerleveled a new titan weapons scrapper named Swift Sky to 50, and powerleveled one of my oldest characters, the energy blaster Liberty or Debt, to 50.  But I still have some things I want to accomplish.

Mind you, I also would like to participate in NaNoWriMo in November, which I can already see is probably doomed to fail.  But in any case, here are the things I'd like to actually do before Nov 30th:

1.  I need to archive two market threads -- my original Zero to Awesome thread, and probably my 30 hero merit random rolls in 30 days thread.  I've already archived my Zero to Awesome 2 thread and will eventually post it here in my blog.  Each one takes time and I took several days to archive one of them, but I've year to start on the other two.

2.  I need to finish archiving the rest of my characters, with bios shown.  I've already done a whole bunch of them, but I probably need to make a list of who I've got so far because there are so many I've become a bit confused on who's left.

3.  I have a goal to play all my 50's one more time.  I've probably played eight to ten of them in the last week though -- Mouse Police, Liberty or Debt, Tiffany Blackheart, and AE Baby among them.  Also Trinkets, Sparks Fly and Megamisama if you count my three farming toons.

4.  I want to get Mouse Police to 1250 badges.  This is an ongoing goal that I've been working on for the last two weeks, but it shouldn't be that hard to manage, I'm already at 1182 and I have a lot of things left that I can do pretty easily.

5.  Final Fifties:  First and foremost I intend to get my newest alt Saturn Princess to 50 and Eternal Sweeper as well.  After that, there's One Divine Hammer my mace/shield scrapper who is a lot of fun to play. All three of those are between 39 and 42 so it shouldn't be difficult too mange getting them to 50, but beyond that it's anybody's guess what I can accomplish.

6.  I have a lot of other alts, and if I can't get them to 50, then I'd at least like to play one more time and maybe gain a level with them:   Black Snake Goddess, Barbie Bane, Sorceress Shinobu, Earthsinger, Stalker Girl One, Brute Girl Zero, Storm Girl Ten, Blaster Girl One, Summerland Fairy, Tesla's Cat, Death Ace, Dog Aggro, Cupcake Overdrive.  Probably a few others.

7.  I've pretty much played through all of the hero SSA 1 and 2 since September (2.3 and 2.4 were on someone else's team) but I have yet to play through the villain SSA arcs.  That's something I hope to do before the end as well.

8.  Things I'm pretty sure I'll never do:  I've never taken a character from 1 to 20 in Praetoria.  I actually would have liked to go from 1 to 50 without leaving Praetoria, that was one of my "someday" goals, but it's clear I'm not going to do it now.  I've run almost every trial and task force in the game, but I've never been on a Diliema Diabloique or Mother Mayhem trial.  There's probably still a chance I can catch a MoM, who knows, but DD is not as likely.  I don't have any characters with T4 incarnate slots across the board, in fact I don't have the newest slot opened up on any character -- just not that important to me I guess.  I've been on a few successful Magesterium trials though, no worries there.

No comments:

Post a Comment