Wednesday, October 17, 2012

90 Days to t he Apocalypse -- Day 47


There were no Task Forces or Strike Forces for me today, although a lot of friends tried to start different ones and some finally ran a Silver Mantis, and I probably should've joined because I could use the WST helper badge.  But anyway, I spent most of my time badging and barely teamed at all.

First were the five defeat badges for Dark Astoria.  This took me quite a while and earned a little bit of incarnate experience for me, but eventually I had five shiny new badges for my trouble.  Next, I went to Cap Au Diable and killed gremlins until Deathsurge spawned, then talked five friends into joining me to beat him down, which went very quickly.  I was surprised that I didn't have this badge already, but it was easy enough to get.  Then I stayed to help some of the other people take down the Ghost of the Scapyard for that badge. He was up again less than four minutes later.  :P



I finished the evening by running the villains's ouro intro arc, which netted me Jail Bird (explore badge), and then running the four 10-14 level villain badge missions from ouro.  One of those got me a gladiator badge as well -- I finished the evening with 1165 badges.  :D



No comments:

Post a Comment