Monday, October 15, 2012

90 Days to the Apocalypse -- Day 45


Today was badge day.  I don't pick my spots for these things well, because we're coming up on a DXP weekend and I might be getting ready for it, but what I wanted to do was earn badges on Mouse Police.  I had something like 1117 badges on her.  She's villain at the moment, has been for a good long while, and I have nearly every hero-side badge you can get short of Master of badges, and I have all the explore badges and defeat badges you can get redside and in old Praetoria, but I haven't done much in First Ward or Night Ward or for that matter Dark Astoria.  I haven't done any villain mission badges through Ouro, I haven't done a lot of the Strike Forces, I've only done one incarnate trial, a BAF.  So I have some stuff I can definitely do to up my badge total.

I'm also missing three day job badges, with no progress on them.  Nothing I can do about that now; I might be able to squeeze in two of them by Nov 30th, but maybe not.  My fault for not working on it harder in the last six months.

So first I went to First Ward and grabbed all the explore and history badges there, and then on to Night Ward for the explore badges in that zone.  That pushed my total to 1139.  Next I started my patron arc, and I worked my way through the first part to the power pool unlock, which gave me two more badges -- Crab Spider Longfang gladiator badge, and Spider's Kiss.

At this point Cobalt Avenger and Sapphire Jane wanted to do some other badging redside, but with Silver Mantis set to be the WST tomorrow we decided on a Mortimer Kal.  We couldn't coax anyone else to join us -- there weren't a lot of people on tonight -- so I logged my second account (you need 4 to start) and then we did the SF with 3 people, which went quite well, finished in 39 minutes.

That was another badge for me -- Prometheus.

After that I helped Jane get the 333 Consortium Guards, then before logging out at the compound in First Ward I killed D.U.S.T. Rangers and got that badge.  So I finished the evening at 1143.  ^_^

And I  guess I can claim to have played one of my level 50's today.  ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment