Tuesday, October 23, 2012

90 Days to the Apocalypse -- Day 53


Tonight was mostly a quiet night that I spent running badge missions in Ouroboros, there weren't a lot of people online (early at least).  I was working from a list on Paragonwiki that supposedly lists all of the badge missions available redside, but it's missing several.  When I was done I still didn't have Army of Me, Bane of Ajax, Efficiency Expert, or the three Dr. Graves badges, Face of Evil, Blackened Soul, and Dark Heart.  (And I think I'm missing something else too.)  Cobalt Avenger helped me get Army of Me easily enough, and I worked my way through the first Dr. Graves arc and earned Dark Heart, and that gave me a total of 1193 badges.

Then I joined an Eden Trial, which was fun because I hadn't run it in a while and we had at least one person who'd never seen it before.  This is one of those trials that everyone should see once.  I took a lot of pictures:







I took Saturn Princess and had fun, she did just fine and now I'm nearly 43.


No comments:

Post a Comment