Thursday, October 4, 2012

90 Days to the Apocalypse -- Day 34

Tonight was the first time I've actually played in a week.  I was at a convention last weekend, and since coming back I've logged in twice but haven't actually done much of anything.  Usually I've been logging in too late and there wasn't anything going on, or I didn't want to start anything.  Amazing how skipping a few days can completely break you of the habit of wanting to log in at all.

That, and I've been busy playing games on my iPad.  :/

Anyway tonight I logged in and joined a speed Khan with friends, followed by a speed Lady Gray TF.  All in all only about an hour of gaming, probably less actually, but it was fun.  Seven of us posed in front of the giant portal in the end room of the LGTF, but the pictures didn't come out so good for me.  Still, here's the best one:



From left to right:  Jennie Nova (me), Jane's fender (Olivia O'Conner I think), Zombie Broiler, Lord Jubei, ah... Gems tank I think, joe's brute, and Ceeyou Someday.

Not pictured:  Skippylabs hit exit early.

Apparently I can't log in to the main boards to post this there right now.  So it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment