Monday, September 3, 2012

90 Days Until the Aocalypse - Day 1


Saturday I got up early. logged on, and ran five tips plus the morality mission to confirm hero status for Princess Ozma.  I wasn't sure why I was doing so, except that it was something I'd started Friday morning so I decided to finish it.  But afterwards I decided that Princess Ozma would be the character that I used to play through all of the SSA arcs one last time.

I have a plan to get at least Princess Ozma (staff melee/energy brute) and Forest Goddess (nature affinity/water blast defender) to 50.  Those are four sets that I've never played at 50, and two characters I happen to like a lot.  And I decided, if I'm going to do it, I'm going to need to work fast.  We may have three months but there's no telling what state the game might be in only a month from now, or how many players will still be around.

So I spent day 1 of my last 90 days... farming.  PLing, using the Council Earth map that I've used for the last year or two.  But really, I kind of like being overpowered and able to jump into large groups of enemies and then anihilate them, and it's not something I'll likely be doing in any other MMO, so it was fun to do it one more time.

Princess Ozma was 29 when I started, and I took her to 35.  From there I spent some time IOing her out.  Then some friends wanted to run an ITF, so I ran over to Night Ward, got my Midnight Club badge, and joined.  And things went very well, I had fun.  ^_^

I also spent the morning running Signature Story Arc 1.1 (twice, for the hero merits) and in the evening SSA 1.2.

Later in the day Exxxcaliber ran a Hami Raid in The Hive.  There were people there who had never been on a raid before, or even been in the Hive before.  This also went pretty well.  I used Nina Ballerina, my flying Martial Arts/Willpower scrapper who is alway my go-to girl for Hami raids.

That was about what I accomplished on my first day after the big announcement.  I spent a lot of  time reading the forums and being sad.  :(



No comments:

Post a Comment