Saturday, September 22, 2012

90 Days to the Apocalypse -- Day 22

This morning my goal was to get a couple of my level 25-30 characters up to 35 so I can join a Numina or ITF with them.

Most of these characters are on my 2nd account, and I have several I want to play.  First and foremost is Eternal Sweeper, my staff melee / ninjitsu stalker.  I only have 1 level 50 stalker, but I like Sweeper a lot so I want to get her to 50 too.  Then there's my crab spider Black Snake Sister, and my Bane Spider Barbie Bane, and my dual blade scrapper Vashti Ahandra.  The first three were level 30, Vashti is only 26.

Anyway, my primary goal was to get one or two of them to 35 so I could do Numi with them.  I logged in Trinkets my fire melee/shield scrapper and logged Eternal Sweeper on the laptop, and after an hour plus of PLing I managed to get Sweeper to 35.

I switched to Black Snake Sister, but by this point friends were logging in and starting up task forces and stuff, so I only got her to 32 before I decided to join a Numina that Freaky was forming.  This meant switching back to Eternal Sweeper on the main computer, and it also meant I had to level up fast, check my MIDS build so I knew what slots I wanted where, and I also spent time at the university in Founder's trying to craft all of the IOs that I had on me while the team was still forming.  (Eternal Sweeper is one of those toons who I had level locked at 30 for a while so that I could run SSA's once a week and do random rolls on level 30 recipes -- she was nearly full on level 30 recipes that weren't crafted yet.)

I didn't use an XP booster this time -- Numi is a lot of stealthing missions and running around zones and not so much experience (except for the end bonus of course).  I was still level 35 when we finished, but immediately another friend was starting up a Citadel, so I joined that.  We finished that off in 1 hour 17 minutes, and I got to 36 and halfway to 37.

I went back to PLing Black Snake Sister.  Having run Eternal Sweeper through a Numi, I was once again without a level 35+ character that I really wanted to run through another Numi with friends, which I expect I'll run at least once more before Tuesday.  I wanted to get my crab to 35 for that.  ^_^

Just as I was hitting 35, the Saturday hami raid was starting up.  I switched back to Princess Ozma for this.  We didn't get a lot of people to come out (no Zombie this week!) but we managed to pull off the raid anyway.

Spent some time in Ouro talking to another player that I've teamed with before, and that was pretty much it for my day.  ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment