Monday, September 3, 2012

90 Days to the Apocalypse - Day 2


I got up early again and got to work on my brute Princess Ozma.  I ran the third SSA arc, 3.1 that starts in Founder's Falls.  After that friends wanted to run an early morning ITF, and even though I'd just run one the night before, I joined.  Nothing like an ITF for getting experience, and it seems to be the one thing my friends want to do in these last weeks of gaming.  I popped an XP booster and by the time we were done, Princess Ozma was 39.






After that I spent a bit of time PLing Forest Goddess, from 28 to 32.  I want to get her to 35 as well, so I can join ITFs with her too.  Anyway I'm not going to PL my wal all the way to 50, but pushing them into the mid 30's sounded like a good idea at the time.

I spent some time taking pictures of my characters -- I did some of that on Saturday too.  It's an ongoing project, I've got three months but I don't want to wait until the last minute, and I also don't want to try and do all of it at once.




I spent some time IOing out Forest Goddess and then ran SSA1.4.  That was it for me gaming on Sunday, I went out to dinner with an old friend and we saw a movie (Madagascar 3 at the cheap theater).  It was good to get out of the house and do something else besides dwell on the ending of CoH, but the sad thing was I missed the usual Sunday afternoon CoP raid.  I even forgot to ask how it went.


No comments:

Post a Comment