Saturday, September 15, 2012

90 Days to the Apocalypse -- Day 15


Saturday is Hami Raid Day on Virtue, and will be right up to November 30th if Exxxcaliber has anything to say about it.

Normally I bring Nina Ballerina to hami raids, but I was on Princess Shinobu and she's 47 now and well IO'd so I figured, why not?  This meant that I got placed on the taunt team because she's a brute.  I was going to say I didn't have taunt... but actually, it turns out I do.  I picked it up at 47.  In my original build I was going to take Innocuous Strikes and was not planning to take taunt, but it turned out by my mid 30's that I had more than enough attacks already and they recycled quickly enough that I didn't need another.  I was slotting the power for defense, and I could get good fire/cold defense from 5 pieces of Mocking Beratement in taunt.  And I needed that.

Also, I think Innocuous Strikes is that dumb-looking attack that has you stabbing the ground multiple times.  I hate the way that attack looks.  So I don't need it, and I can definitely use taunt.

So!  Off we went!  I took pictures!



Nya nya!  Missed me!


You will bow down before the great and powerful Ozma!



We paused in the fight to balance a giant boulder on my staff.  :D


This is me taunting George.  It turns out the back left yellow mito is named George.  Blade Wielder said so.



From the depths of hell, I stab at thee!  At... your knee!

This is what it's like when you take on the wall.  I love doing it, titanic enemies on all sides!  Better bring someone who can take a beating!

Anyway, the raid went a little rough but we pulled it off.  Once again, there were people there who had never been to a hami raid, or hadn't been in years.  That's very cool, everyone should experience it once I think.  ^_^


A bit later Jane mentioned that her 45 troller was sitting around in Cimemora looking for something to do... Zombie said he could do an ITF, I said that I had 2.5 levels left to 50 on Princess Ozma... and soon we had an excellent ITF team rolling.  ^_^  It's DXP, it's ITF, I popped an XP booster and a Windfall.  I was level 48 by the end of the first mission, and level 49 only a few minutes into the third mission.  By the time we reached big bad Rommy in the final mission, I had one bubble to 50.  Right after his first death and rez, it came:



So that's one of my big goals for the last 3 months accomplished!  I still need to respec and finish the build, and I need to run the Ramiel arc, but that can wait until later.  ^_^

1 comment:

  1. I will miss robbing banks, blowing up cars or... saving banks and stopping the villains. Big groups or solo the Mayhem/Safeguard missions are FUN!

    ReplyDelete