Friday, September 7, 2012

90 Days to the Apocalypse -- Day 6


I didn't do that much last night.  I took more pictures of characters and wrote up another article on some of them for my journal.  While I was doing that, I missed out on a Tin Mage and two ITFs run by friends.  I guess I should play when I get home, and do my character archiving stuff later.

Anyway with two different ITFs going most of my friends were busy and I wasn't, so I logged off and watched some Darkwing Duck (picked that up at Half Price Books recently :D )

Later at night I logged back in and was able to join a speed Tin Mage.  I think my friends actually ran several since it was the WST.  Without really thinking about it I brought Jennie Nova, and it was only when we were halfway through that I realized she doesn't have anything in her alpha slot.  But on the plus side, the team was destroying everything quickly so I was mostly there as a buffer/debuffer/healer, and I also had some Ultimate inspirations so I did use those at least.  :/  But I felt kinda dumb for bringing one of my only non-alpha'd 50's.

Not that it really mattered, we obliterated everything.  Or they did while I tagged along.  :D

I also ran SSA 2.1 last night on Princess Ozma, which was fun but I didn't take any pictures.  Makes me kind of sad to see "Part 1 of 5" though.







No comments:

Post a Comment