Wednesday, September 19, 2012

90 Days to the Apocalypse -- Day 19

Today was simple -- logged in, Freaky was starting up a Numina.  It's the WST!  So I joined with my level 38 mace scrapper One Divine Hammer.  We had a good team, we finished in about 52 minutes, I got to level 39.5.

In the meantime CA was on a different (mostly PuG) Numina.  Theirs was a bit slower.  By the time we were both done, Jane had logged in, and wanted to... you guessed it... do a Numina.

So we did.  I got Forest Goddess most of a level, nearly 40 now I think.  We ran with only 5 people this time but it went fast, we were done in 40 minutes I guess.

That was my evening.  ^_^

I'm hoping to get Forest Goddess to 50 by some time next week.  I'm trying to figure out which other characters I'd like to work on in the coming month.  One Divine Hammer, mace/shield scrapper, I will probably get to 50.  I'd like to get Eternal Sweeper, staff/ninjitsu stalker, to 50, I only have 1 level 50 stalker.  I may work on Death Ace who is 40 or Cupcake Overdrive who is 43.  Other possibilities are a dual blades brute named Vashti Ahandra (don't have a level 50 dual blade) or my bane Barbie Bane or my crab, don't have a 50 of either.\

I've kind of slacked off on my project to document all of my characters, but I did two more tonight.  Here's my Crazy 88 toon Wall Street Brawler:


No comments:

Post a Comment