Saturday, September 22, 2012

90 Days to the Apocalypse -- Day 21


Friday night I logged in to find that the Valentine's Day Spring Fling event had been turned on.  I'm sure I have toons that could use the toga as a costume part -- but off the top of my head I wasn't sure who, so I decided to get a toga for Princess Ozma.

I joined a full group that was running the event from start to finish.  For the hero side, I wound up being in charge, and then throughout five runs on the Snaptooth mission.  Got the costume pieces, got all the badges including the red cap one which I didn't realize I was missing.


I didn't get a really good picture of Ozma vs. Snaptooth, but anyway.

Right after that some friends ran another Numina Task Force.  I brought Princess Shinobu for that as well, but I've already run it once this week with her so there was no notice of the well awarded.  Right now my friends are running Numina as often as they can (one is working on the WST badge) and I'm running out of characters that are at least level 35 that I want to get experience on.

We ended the night with an ITF run, for which I switched to Forest Goddess.  I hit my usual XP boster and Windfall, and I gained 2 levels (up to 43 now) and got a Ragnarok drop.  Can't complain about that!  (I also got a Performance Shifter +endurance recipe :D )

Considering that my goal on Sept 1st was to play Princess Ozma and Forest Goddess to 50 and have fun with staff fighting and nature affinity/water blast, I think I'm well on my way to achieving that goal!


No comments:

Post a Comment