Thursday, September 20, 2012

90 Days to the Apocalypse -- Day 20


Today we were supposed to run a bunch of Positron missions as part of one of the "Save CoH" events, I guess.  But Zombie wanted to run an ITF, and I'm always partial to the kind of experience you can earn on an ITF, as well as a shot at a purple drop.  So I logged in to Forest Goddess and headed to Cimemora.

I didn't take any pictures, but you've all seen an ITF before, not much new to see.  ^_^  The impoortant information:  started at level 39, turned on an XP Booster and a Windfall, got to level 41.5 and actually got a Hectacomb drop at the very end when we were doing the towers.  :D

We were going to run a Numina after, but not enough people were interested so we put it off for another night.


I asked in one of my global channels if anyone knew where I was if I said I was looking at a movie poster for "Brass Monday".  So... where is that?  :D  One person answered correctly in the global channel, most people ignored me I think, lol.

It's too bad there was never a Nemesis Task Force, I'd run it for a "Brass Monday" event, haha.

I took pictures of a few more of my older characters.  Sometimes I run across a bio that I'd completely forgotten about writing, such as this strange little tale for Thorn Kitten:


No comments:

Post a Comment