Wednesday, September 12, 2012

90 Days to the Apocalypse -- Day 12


Today's accomplishment was a Citadel Task Force with friends, which got Princess Shinobu to level 47 and only a Manticore and a Numina from Task Force Commander.

Later I joined some of the same friends to take down the Kraken, which took all of two minutes.

Citadel gets a bad rap for being a very generic series of council missions on council maps with no variety at all.  But I tend to play the game to have fun with friends steamrolling enemies, and council are pretty good fodder for steamrolling.  Story is a secondary concern most of the time, or even a non-concern.  That doesn't mean I don't like better-built TFs more, but I don't hate Citadel just because it's generic.

Anyway, I had fun, we finished in 1 hour 4 minutes which is a very good steamroll Citadel if you ask me.  ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment