Tuesday, September 11, 2012

90 Days to the Apocalypse -- Day 10/11


I bought an iPad over the weekend so I have to confess, I spent most of my time yesterday after work playing around on that.  I logged in for a short time later in the evening and bid on some of the last IOs needed for Liberty or Debt's build, and said hi to a couple of people, but nothing much was happening.

Tonight I logged in earlier and joined a speed Manti with friends.  I brought Liberty or Debt, and was happily not the only energy blaster on the team.  We had only one melee (scrapper) to complain about knockback, but luckily we had stone control holds to prevent knockback, and a kin to let me nova as often as possible.  Getting Liberty or Debt to 50 and doing the respect and build was totally worth it, even if I only play her this one time.  :D  But I expect to play her more than that in the next couple of months.

Right after that we ran a Moonfire which is the WST, and I brought Princess Ozma for that one.  I used an XP booster, and with the xp bonus at the end I made it to 46 and am now halfway to 47!  I should be able to hit 50 by the end of the week or Saturday at the latest.

That was my evening tonight.  Two TFs, one level, not too shabby.


No comments:

Post a Comment