Wednesday, September 26, 2012

90 Days to the Apocalypse -- Day 25

Tuesday I logged to do some more PLing on my new scrapper Swift Sky, but a WST respec trial run was forming and that sounded fun (well... apart from all the wait time in the reactor core) so I joined that.  I was on One Divine Hammer, my mace/shield scrapper.  I forget what level she is or what I got to, but close to 40 by now.

It was a really good team and a lot of fun, and predictably I found the very last sky raider out in the hallway where he'd ported.  Anyway, had fun.  Right after that an ITF was forming, but I was inclined to spend some time PLing rather than commit to an hour long ITF, and anyway it was only a  day removed from a 2 hour 20 minute ITF.  So I was a bit gun shy I suppose.

Little PLing got Swift Sky up to level 32 and got Trinkets to 25 shards.  I had 3 notices of the well on her, so I really only needed 28 shards and I could break down one notice and craft my Favor of the Well for my T4..  I got three shards in a row to get to 25 and was really excited... and then I got nothing the rest of the evening.  But I got another purple drop -- my third or forth in the last week, a Coercive Persuasion that I crafted before logging off.

The other thing I did was work up a build for Swift Sky in MIDS, but it was too late to try and actually implement it.


No comments:

Post a Comment