Wednesday, November 28, 2012

90 Days to the Apocalypse -- Day 89



I didn't do very much tonight, but I had two major accomplishments:

1)  I backed up the entire "Zero to Awesome" thread.  I can post it in my blog later, maybe something to do next week.  This is something I've been wanting to do for the past three months though, so I'm glad it's finally done.  I sort of had plans to also document/back up my other marketing threads, specifically the one where I random rolled 1 hero merit a day for 30 days... but I guess that won't happen now, I don't want to waste one of my last two nights in the game doing that.

2)  I PL'd One Divine Hammer from 43.5 to 47.5.  I am going to hit 50 one way or the other, even it if it essentially meaningless at this point because there's virtually no time to enjoy playing her at 50.  Still, I wanted her to be my last 50 so I'm gonna do it.  Kinda sad that I'd spend one of my last three nights in the game PLing, but then again, it's what I want to do so no regrets.

That was about my evening.  It was very quiet on Virtue, with a lot of people either not on or busy trying to finish up whatever their goals are.  Jane was going hero, Sunlover wanted to be vigilante again but realized he didn't have enough time, various people doing various things.  There was a RWZ mothership raid that I didn't join, and there was an ITF that was about done when I logged on (they failed to complete it -- Rageycat and Kali were talking about it).  But mostly it was a quiet evening, a good time for me to be antisocial and PL my character I guess.

Hoping to get some writing done tonight, I'm over 47,000 words for NaNoWriMo but haven't completed a story in a couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment