Thursday, November 22, 2012

90 Days to the Apocalypse -- Day 82


So last night I wasted more than two hours trying to get Caleb to spawn.

I did this solo, and it turned out that I wasn't able to do that, even when I switched from Mouse Police to AE Baby.  I figured at the very least that a fire/kin corr with massive damage and massive recharge and incarnate powers could pull it off solo, and I would swear that I killed many more than the hundred needed during the day to get him to spawn, but I gt no message that he ever spawned.  I suppose I should have formed a league to do it, but my friends were all busy running TFs and I thought that if I could spawn him first and find him, I could get people to join quick enough to kill him.  Which probably wouldn't have worked either.

Anyway all of this kind of depressed me.  I pretty much ran out of time to get the few redside badges that I didn't already have.  I went and exercised, then came back and ran Mouse through five hero tip missions and the morality mission, and turned hero.  This netted me three badges immediately, pushing my total to 1244.  I still haven't killed Maelstrom either, so another round of hero tips with the "Destroy the Bomb Triggers" mission is in order.  I think there's a badge for confirming hero status that I never got too.  And then a badge for remaining hero for a week.

Other than that, I need to run the Twinshot arcs and maybe a couple of the newer hero arcs, and then all of First Ward/Night Ward/Dark Astoria.  There are still a bunch of incarnate trial badges I don't have too.

And I want to run Sister Flame's Disco Troll AE arc again, one last time.  ^_^  I need to get Storm Girl Ten and Eternal Sweeper to 50... 3 levels between them.  I don't think I'll get anyone else to 50 in the next week.

I might be on late tonight, not sure.  Travelling to my parents in an hour or so.

I didn't complete any stories in the last two days but I spent Thursday morning finishing up a story called "Dig My Grave" which is partially inspired by Doctor Vahzilok.

No comments:

Post a Comment