Tuesday, November 20, 2012

90 Days to the Apocalypse -- Day 80


Last night I documented all charactes on 6 of my 7 "extra" accounts (I have 9 total -- yeah, I know, why?).  This isn't as hard as it might sound... none of those accounts have characters anywhere other than Virtue, and several of them are freebie accounts with only 2 character slots.  And one of the ones that *does* have 14 or so characters on it has a bunch of identical filler characters that I used to fill out a couple of my solo super groups... I have an entire SG populated by Sonic Girl One, Sonic Girl Two, Sonic Girl Three, Sonic Girl Four, etc.  I did not document these characters (who are all locked at the moment in any case).

That said, I still have three accounts  (aside from my two main accounts)  with 14-16 characters each to document.  I left one of them for Tuesday, and then I need to double-check my main account to see that I've done all of the characters on all of the servers there.  So far I've documented about 300 different characters, so it's a lot of work.

I logged in late.  Someone in the Robokitty channel that I didn't really know well had just returned to the game after basically not playing for a year and a half (he'd been back a few times to run some AE farms, but hadn't really played much).  He was upset that his IOs weren't working, but he had nearly 2500 points saved so an IO license was easy to purchase.  Of course, he can't do any incarnate trials, and he was very upset to know he'd just come back and only had two weeks to play -- but that's what we're all dealing with.

He decided he wanted to run a speed ITF "for old time's sake" so I joined on Megami Hime.  We finished in about 30 minutes, so not a bad run but not a super-speed run, especially since we ran at +2 for the first mission and +1 the rest of the way.  I prefer a steamroll ITF, but it's fun to zerg it as long as everyone knows that's the plan ahead of time.

That was pretty much all I did last night.  Jane wanted to hunt heroes in Recluse's Victory -- like me with Mouse Police, she wants to turn hero again in the next few days -- but nobody else was interested.  Instead we joined a MoDD that Whisper was running, but we were among the first to join and it was 30 or 40 minutes later when they were still trying to fill the last two slots that I decided I needed to log off and get some exercise in and writing done before I went to bed.

On the NaNoWriMo front, I completed two Grandpa Anarchy stories on Sunday and two on Monday.  ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment