Tuesday, November 27, 2012

90 Days to the Apocalypse -- Day 88


Tonight was a good night.  First, I finished documenting all of my characters.  All I have left is a new one of Dog Aggro and one of One Divine Hammer if I happen to make it to 50 on her.  Everything else is done!

Second, I logged on to Eternal Sweeper and joined a Penelope Yin TF.  This was fun and I gained some experience.  Near the end Hit Street was spawning tentacles in AP33.  I was too late to see it or join in on the fun -- or was I?  AP33 was full, then tentacles spawned in AP1 and that filled, and there was an AP2 up.  I made it into AP33 and I thought, hey, he'll probably come back to AP33 and spawn some more if he's still doing it.  And he did!  Take a look:



I didn't manage to get a title -- AP was lagging so bad that in that second photo you should see a bunch of people standing on the steps with me and probably Hit Streek handing out titles, but I couldn't see another soul, and they couldn't see anyone else either.  Was very weird.  Anyway once I was on a league I could see the people on my league, and I spent a while killing tentacles.  But there were tons of them and it got old, and it's not exactly fantastic experience, and friends were starting and ITF and I figured, hey, I'll let someone else get into AP33 and have some tentacle fun.  I got my pictures, I got to fight them for a while.  ^_^  (And Eternal Sweeper, who cleans up after the elder gods, was a very nice choice to fight them!)

So we ran an ITF.  Good old ITF, always a great place to get experience.  I hit 49 in the first mission, and 50 partway through the last mission.  So Eternal Sweeper is not 50 -- my 2nd and last 50 stalker, and possibly my last 50 in City of Heroes, though I think I will push to get One Divine Hammer to 50 as well.



Here's all of the characters of mine that have hit 50 just since Sept 1st:









I could have wished to get a few more to 50 -- never got my PB or Crab or Bane or Fortuna to 50, never got a dual blade to 50, etc. -- but I think I did pretty good all things considered.

My analysis of Staff Melee:  great on stalkers.  Only so-so on brutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment