Wednesday, November 14, 2012

90 Days to the Apocalypse -- Day 73/74


Monday I barely logged on to do anything -- I spent most of my time writing, but logged on late in the evening.  There were few people no, nothing apparently happening, so I ran two costume missions for Eternal Sweeper and then called it a night.

Tuesday I logged in early enough to join an ITF on Storm Girl Ten.  This got her from 42 to 43.  But it was something of a disappointment -- it was advertised as a "kill what's in front of you" ITF, but after two missions a couple of the players decided that it was going to be a speed ITF instead, so they rushed everything, ported people to the ends of missions, and the leader said nothing about it.  But as soon as Rommy was dead and the ITF was complete she quit, so it seemed she was upset.  But when you don't say anything and you're the leader, it's hard to complain about it later.  Anyway it was annoying -- set to +0, rushed through the second half, everyone quit as soon as Rommy dropped, no interest in doing the towers.  That's not how I like my ITFs to run.


And you know what they say -- if you want something done right, you should do it yourself.  Grimrose announced that she'd just hit 35 and was ITF capable, and Ragey Cat (who had been on the other ITF with me and was equally dissatisfied with it) was willing to run another, so I switched to my brute Megami Hime and started up another, a real steamroll ITF run at +1, where you really did kill everything you saw, and the towers after.  Whisper and no hero joined too, and we had a lot of fun, and by the time we were done Grimrose's "last 50" had gone from 35 to 39.  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment