Saturday, November 10, 2012

90 Days to the Apocalypse -- Day 70


Friday night I drove to Seattle and got a kind of adjustable rolling monitor table thingy... it's the kind of thing they use in hospitals I guess, it can hold a monitor and computer and has a table for the keyboard/mouse, and can raise up to about 5' high.  It's kind of ugly, but it was free thanks to my friend.  I've kind of wanted a standing height desk or pub table or whatever for a while now, but the theory was that I'd play City of Heroes while standing up, or maybe even while walking a treadmill.  Now I'm not sure what I'll do with it, exactly.

I stopped by my comic shop while I was in Seattle and I got back home late.  And then I discovered my big mistake... Wednesday night I had planned to log on late, or early Thursday morning, to move Mouse Police to a new Day Job location (hospital in First Ward).  She was very close to the badge early Wednesday evening.  But not only did I forget to do that, I didn't log in Thursday at all, and logged in late Friday.  So now there's no chance I can earn that last day job badge, I started with less than 22 days left in the game.  :/  I was bummed about that, because it was completely my own fault.

I didn't actually spend a lot of time playing Friday night, or at least, I can't remember what I actually did.  I was able to join an ITF formed by some friends, that much I do remember.  I used Eternal Sweeper for this, and I got her to 46 and I think about halfway to 47, and I had fun.  ^_^

Other than that, I think I wrote a little bit and went to bed early.


No comments:

Post a Comment