Sunday, December 9, 2012

Zero to Awesome Day 9 (reposted from Aug 10 2011)


Day 9 - Aug 10th


(build that I'm unable to format nicely for my blog post -- in it's place I am posting my final AE Baby build that I have saved in MIDS, it should be very simialar)

Villain Plan by Mids' Villain Designer 1.96
http://www.cohplanner.com/

AE Baby: Level 50 Natural Dominator
Primary Power Set: Plant Control
Secondary Power Set: Fiery Assault
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Leadership
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Fighting
Ancillary Pool: Ice Mastery

Villain Profile:
------------
Level 1: Strangler BasGaze-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(A), BasGaze-EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(11), BasGaze-Acc/Hold(13), BasGaze-Acc/Rchg(13)
Level 1: Flares Decim-Acc/Dmg(A), Decim-Dmg/EndRdx(15), Decim-Dmg/Rchg(15), Decim-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(17), Decim-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(17)
Level 2: Roots Enf'dOp-Acc/Rchg(A), Enf'dOp-EndRdx/Immob(3), Enf'dOp-Acc/Immob/Rchg(3), Enf'dOp-Acc/EndRdx(5), Enf'dOp-Immob/Rng(9), Enf'dOp-Acc/Immob(9)
Level 4: Fire Breath Posi-Acc/Dmg(A), Posi-Dmg/EndRdx(5), Posi-Dmg/Rchg(7), Posi-Dam%(7), Posi-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(46)
Level 6: Entangle Enf'dOp-Acc/Immob/Rchg(A), Enf'dOp-Acc/Rchg(19), Enf'dOp-EndRdx/Immob(19), Enf'dOp-Acc/Immob(21), Enf'dOp-Acc/EndRdx(21), Enf'dOp-Immob/Rng(40)
Level 8: Seeds of Confusion CoPers-Conf%(A), CoPers-Conf(11), CoPers-Conf/EndRdx(23), CoPers-Acc/Conf/Rchg(23), CoPers-Acc/Rchg(25)
Level 10: Fire Blast Thundr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), Thundr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(27), Thundr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(27), Thundr-Acc/Dmg(29), Thundr-Dmg/Rchg(29), Thundr-Dmg/EndRdx(40)
Level 12: Hasten RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(31), RechRdx-I(31)
Level 14: Super Speed Winter-ResSlow(A)
Level 16: Maneuvers LkGmblr-Rchg+(A), LkGmblr-Def(33), HO:Enzym(33)
Level 18: Embrace of Fire RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(33)
Level 20: Combat Jumping LkGmblr-Rchg+(A), LkGmblr-Def/EndRdx(25), LkGmblr-Def(31)
Level 22: Boxing Dmg-I(A)
Level 24: Combustion Erad-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), Erad-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(34), Erad-Acc/Rchg(34), C'ngBlow-Acc/Dmg(34), C'ngBlow-Dmg/Rchg(36), C'ngBlow-Dmg/EndRdx(36)
Level 26: Tough S'fstPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), ImpArm-ResDam(48), ImpArm-ResDam/EndRdx(50)
Level 28: Carrion Creepers TmpRdns-EndRdx/Rchg/Slow(A), KinCrsh-Rechg/EndRdx(37), FrcFbk-Rchg/EndRdx(39)
Level 30: Vines BasGaze-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(A), BasGaze-Acc/Rchg(36), BasGaze-EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(40), BasGaze-Acc/Hold(42)
Level 32: Fly Trap ExRmnt-EndRdx/Dmg/Rchg(A), ExRmnt-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39), ExRmnt-Dmg/EndRdx(39), ExRmnt-Acc/Dmg(42), SvgnRt-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(43)
Level 35: Consume RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(43)
Level 38: Weave LkGmblr-Rchg+(A), LkGmblr-Def(45), HO:Enzym(45)
Level 41: Sleet CtlSpd-Acc/Slow(A), CtlSpd-Dmg/Slow(42), CtlSpd-Acc/EndRdx(43), CtlSpd-EndRdx/Rchg/Slow(46)
Level 44: Blaze Decim-Acc/Dmg(A), Decim-Dmg/EndRdx(45), Decim-Dmg/Rchg(46), Decim-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(48), Decim-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48)
Level 47: Assault EndRdx-I(A)
Level 49: Frozen Armor LkGmblr-Rchg+(A), HO:Enzym(50), HO:Enzym(50)
Level 1: Brawl Empty(A)
Level 1: Domination
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint ULeap-Stlth(A)
Level 2: Rest Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run
Level 2: Swift Run-I(A)
Level 2: Health Mrcl-Rcvry+(A), Numna-Regen/Rcvry+(37)
Level 2: Hurdle Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Stamina P'Shift-End%(A), P'Shift-EndMod(37)
------------

This is the build I'm currently working on... slightly modified from one posted in the thread that I linked earlier.  Probably the most expensive things in it that I will actually have to buy are the Enzymes, but I won't need those until 50 so we'll see if I can afford them by the end of the month.

The Miracle and Numi uniques I will get with merits, and the LotG +recharges, and maybe some of the other fancy IOs too.  Of the stuff that's left, I supposed the Luck of the Gambler defense IOs, the Reactive Armor IOs, and the Kinetic Combat IOs are going to be the most expensive... although since the Kinetic Combat is a mule set I can go with low level IOs that are cheaper.

In the meantime, aware that DXP is about to start -- someone said they were going to start it tomorrow? -- and that prices on everything will likely go up, I decided that I should buy the recipes I want now rather than later.  So that's most of what I did tonight.

I bought a lot of level 29 recipes.  When level 29 sells for 1 million and level 30 sells for 15 million, I know which one I want to buy.  Overall I think I spent 75 to 95 million on recipes and crafting, and in bids for recipes that I need... I started with about 250 million and ended with about 160 million.  I picked up most of the two Decimation sets and most of the Positron's Blast sets, and most of the Touch of Nictus set.  I have bids in for most of what I don't have.  That's it so far.


I only sold a couple of LotG def/rech IOs today.  Once again, the market is flooded with them and they sell better on the weekend.  But I'd rather peddle those now and save the better-selling stuff for the big DXP weekend.  ^_^

I was crafting in the Vanguard base and got invited to a team... which turned out to be a villain team.  We ran several missions and I made it to level 27.  I'm definitely feeling more powerful with the IOs I have now, and very useful on a team.  ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment