Sunday, December 9, 2012

Zero to Awesome Day 10 and comments (reposted from Aug 11 2011)



Eric Nelson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Organica
In the meantime, aware that DXP is about to start -- someone said they were going to start it tomorrow?
Correct.

---

Ironblade
The last two posts were made after midnight so, when you say "tomorrow", you really mean TODAY! OMG OMG OMG!

---

Aibheil
Enjoying reading this so far! ^_^
Also I really like the build you modified... but... You only have Maneuvers, can't have Vengeance without something else from the pool... even with the i21 changes you'll still need 2 powers to get the Tier 4

---

Mr_NoBody
very interesting Thread... I'm digging the progress you're making... One think I would like (if you don't mind) is a Inf Count at the end of the day.


*Sitting back with some popcorn and candy. What's next?

---

Baler
Quote:
Originally Posted by eryq2
If you love these ideas, good for you. For me, big deal.
Why bother reading the thread let alone post in it?

---

Organica (me)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aibheil
Enjoying reading this so far! ^_^
Also I really like the build you modified... but... You only have Maneuvers, can't have Vengeance without something else from the pool... even with the i21 changes you'll still need 2 powers to get the Tier 4.

Hmmm... didn't think it would even let me do that, but I'm sure I would have figured it out soon enough.  ^_^

I think the original build had all three and I wanted to add something else... maybe I'll just have to do without Vengeance then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironblade
The last two posts were made after midnight so, when you say "tomorrow", you really mean TODAY!  OMG OMG OMG!

It's generally only 10 or 11 PM when I post on the West Coast.  ^_^  I do  get up at 5:30 AM so I can't stay up THAT late!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_NoBody
very interesting Thread... I'm digging the progress you're making... One think I would like (if you don't mind) is a Inf Count at the end of the day.

I can do a little screenshot like I've generally been doing that shows my influence... I didn't bother doing one last night, but nothing's changed since then so I can grab it when I log in this evening and fix my post.

Although as I said it went down by almost 100 million :(  But it'll be going up soon enough I think!

---

Eric Nelson
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironblade
The last two posts were made after midnight so, when you say "tomorrow", you really mean TODAY! OMG OMG OMG!
We're not responsible for your time zone malfunctions.  :p

---

Organica (me)

Current marketing strategy:

I still have a Gift of the Ancients defense IO for sale.  It's been listed slightly too high, but I am assuming it will sell over the weekend so I kept it up.

I've listed several Eradication IOs, and these I also listed high.  There weren't many for sale, so again, I'm hoping people will pay more for them this weekend.

I was selling my Performance Shifter end/rech IOs last night for about 9 million.  I listed these at 8.1 million, and the first few sold for 10 or 11 million, but then the price dropped to 9 million.  I kept listing them at the same price because I only had one for sale at a time, and everything else I have listed is not moving as of yet, and I'd bought those Performance Shifter recipes only hours earlier [I]specifically[/I] to have something that I knew would sell right away.  But overnight I listed the last one I had for 9,000,001, and it sold for 10 million.

Also overnight I put in another bid for 10 Performance Shifter end/rech recipes for 636,000 each and bought 9 of them.  I'm bidding on salvage now.

I have stuffed in e-mail several more Performance Shifter end/rech recipes and several crafted IOs, and some crafted Eradification IOs, and also a couple of random recipes and IOs that I got as drops.  I've been using e-mail to juggle everything.

Overnight I also got my bid on an Obliteration triple, level 30.  So I now have the dam/rech and the triple, which were the two easiest pieces to come by.  I placed a bid on an Oblit damage recipe.  All of the others are more expensive and harder to come by, especially on a DXP weekend, so we'll see how that goes.  I've only bought one of the four Kinetic Combats I need, and none of the Reactive Armors or the Luck of the Gambler's.

No comments:

Post a Comment