Sunday, December 9, 2012

Zero to Awesome comments from Day 20



Cinder_Flux
Gratz!!

---

Aura_Familia
Gratz!!!!!

---

FourSpeed
Gratz on L50!

I've enjoyed reading along during the adventure.


Cheers,
4

---

Organica (me)

The big adventure now is to get enough money to finish the build.  I have 800 million, but I estimate I'll need 1.4 to 1.5 billion.  And I sold very little over the weekend.

What I need are 4 Enzymes, a Ragnarok proc (pretty cheap from what I remember) and 4 Luck of the Gambler +7.5% global recharges (which I'm buying with a-merits, I bought one tonight so I just need 3 more).

So the first thing I did tonight... well actually was to join a Lambda. But after that!  I pulled down everything I had for sale that wasn't selling and relisted it much lower.  Sometimes you just have to cut your losses.

---

Hell_Jumper
I have been following your adventures since the very begining. It makes for good coffee reading every morning at work. Congratz on your 50!!! Wish I had the time or courage to start up one of these.

---

Slauterhause
This is a very interesting read! As a longtime extremely casual player, I've learned quite a few things, and I've been entertained. Kudos!

---

Arasnos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hell_Jumper
It makes for good coffee reading every morning at work.
Ahahahah same !

Congratulations on Lvl 50, that was really interesting to read everyday.

Could you post your Mid's build ? I think that would help ...

---

Organica (me)

(I had a build posted here -- it would be similar to the one posted earlier, not going to repost it for this archive blog post.)

Actually in this build I have Inertial Reduction at 49, but when I went to pick I grabbed Assault instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment